2012-08-13

Time X life

It's been such a long time that I don't even write a single stuff in here the reasons was I got some other source of expression but when times passes we get over with it we either move on or we get back. But for me, its neither move on or get back because it is just a place for you to express. Many up and down as you see in the past or I can say in 531 days or 1 year 5 month and 12 days. We travel to Thailand, hong kong, And a lot other places for the sake of my first time experience. But it slowly flip into a memory as I writing this piece. You are right that I only do the thinking but never do the thingy. I agree I do think a lot, but sometimes it just a thought. I couldn't even think of what to do next as life become so out of time. So many have to do in a short time. I could think of you the entire time but not knowing by others. That's what I'm great off. For some reasons I think it is the best way for you, you could get the life you one by sacrificing my life. You could get the happiness by sacrificing my happiness, you could get the health by sacrificing my health and you could get your wealth as I sacrificing my heart. All I can do is just wish you from the far end and not knowing by you. As tears are collecting in the eyeball, heart pounding to the mad. Wishing you is the only thing.


(in the room with the black chair alone)

0 comments: